This beautifully appointed spacious home is nestled in the trees on a very private hillside setting and a three minute walk to the Frio River. It is a perfect place for a family getaway and is just a few miles from Garner State Park and the charming town of Concan. The house has three bedrooms, two and a half baths and a loft sleeping area to accommodate fourteen guests. The sofas downstairs can be used as well to sleep a maximum of sixteen. There is a wrap around deck, a large fully equipped kitchen, several dining areas, and a fireplace and cathedral ceiling in the living room. Below the deck is a horseshoe pitching pit, a beautiful new fire pit and a large charcoal grill. Amenities include Satellite TV with DVD, a washer and dryer and central air and heat. Pets are accepted. No telephone but good cell coverage. No bed linens, blankets, pillows, bath linens, bath soap or paper products are provided.
- Master bedroom downstairs with a king bed
and half bath
- Full bath downstairs with a tub/shower combo
- Second and third bedrooms upstairs each with a double bed and a bunk bed with a double down and twin up
- Double Futon in the loft
- Second bath upstairs with tub/shower combo
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining areas inside and outside
- Large wrap around deck
- Three minute walk to the Frio River
- Private setting with bird and wild game viewing
- Wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen equipped with oven, range top, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker
- Pots and pans, dishes, glasses, cutlery, flatware, pot holders and kitchen linens provided
- Satellite TV with DVD
- Washer and dryer
- Picnic tables and lawn chairs on deck
- Charcoal grill
- Horseshoe pit
- Fire pit
- $450.00 per night for up to 14 guests March 1 – September 10 with a three night minimum
- $325 per night for up to 14 guests the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and the two weeks of Spring Break with a three night minimum
- $275.00 per night for up to 14 guests Low Season – September 11 – February 28 with a two night minimum
- $20.00 per additional guest over 14 guests
- Maximum of 16 guests
- 10% occupancy tax
- Check in time 3:30 P.M.
- Check out time 10:30 A.M.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking
*Non standard cancellation policy*
• If cancelling 60 days or more before reservation date you will receive 75% of your deposit back.
• If cancelling 30 to 60 days before reservation date you will receive 50% of your deposit back.
• If cancelling 30 days or less before reservation date you will forfeit the entire deposit.
• This is for any cancellation reason [family, weather, change in plans, etc.
- Children welcome
- $20.00 per day dog fee – 30 lbs. or smaller. 2nd dog $25/day. Dogs 31 - 60 lbs. $25/day. 2nd dog $25/day Max of two dogs.
- Fires in designated barbeque pit and fire pit only (subject to local restrictions).
- No firearms, fireworks, campers, RVs, ATVs, four wheelers or golf carts allowed
- Maximum of four vehicles allowed on premises, $20 /extra vehicle with prior approval
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Guests will be charged for anything broken or removed from premises
This map is intended to give the viewer a general location of the property.
It does not show accuracy at street level.
P.O. Box 967
Bandera, Texas 78003